There are many different ways of making pasta sauce But this recipe was the most delicious one that I have ever made!!
Here are the ingredients you will need:
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 large onion (finely sliced)1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 2 cans of crushed tomatoes (better if puréed)
- 3 table spoons of tomato paste
- 1 Teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried basil
- a pinch of salt (and pepper)
- Frozen Meatballs (3-4 per person)
- fresh basil
- parmesan cheese
Stir the chopped onion in your oil for about 5 minutes.
Then add your garlic until it turns golden brown.
Then add the cans of tomatoes, tomato paste, oregano, basil and some salt and pepper!
Let simmer for twenty minutes.
Get a frying pan out and heat 2 tablespoons of oil in it.
Place the frozen meatballs in the pan and let cook. (turn frequently until brown)
When they are brown, place them on a pice of paper towel to dry off (drain out all of the liquid in the pan)!
Put the meatballs back in the pan and pour your sauce over them.
Let cook for 15-20 mins in the sauce.
Wile that sits, get some pasta (cook according to the directions!)
Drain your pasta, place a serving of pasta in each bowl.
Plop some meatballs and sauce on and garnish with cheese and basil!!